The Accrington 10K will take place on Sunday 29th October 2017. The race will start & finish at Altham Business Park and will start at 10am, registration from 8am at The Walton Arms (Burnley Road, BB5 5UL).
This year’s race will include additional features such as accurately measured chip and timings.
This year will see our inaugural junior race. This will take place on Altham Industrial Estate from 9:15am.
There is a car park, refreshments and a sports shop at registration, including some great prizes!
- This is the 32nd running of the race and is run over a semi-rural undulating course.
- Fast accurately measured course certificate number No 09/039
- Ample parking
- Food and drinks on sale before, during and after the race at the Walton Arms (please join us for post-race drinks!)
- Buffs and goody bag to all finishers
- Presentation will follow shortly after in the Walton Arms Pub
- This year will see the introduction of other team prizes. So if you are part of a company, gym/fitness centre, football team or any other type of club this event will be a great event to add to your social calendar while adding a little bit of healthy competition between your team!!!!