East Lancashire Hospice Skydive T&C's
Skydive Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry into the East Lancashire Hospice Skydive you agree to and accept them.
To take part in the East Lancashire Hospice Sky Dive, you must fit the participation requirements.
Booking process, price and payment
- This is a sponsored challenge held to raise much-needed funds for East Lancashire Hospice and as such, every entrant will be expected to raise a minimum of £410. £50 to register and the remaining £360 to be paid by 6 August 2018.
- If you cannot raise £410 sponsorship, East Lancashire Hospice may refuse your booking.
- Places are limited and entries are strictly processed in the order we receive them.
- You have the right to use £205 of your sponsorship to pay for your place. If you are doing this, you need to inform people at the point of them making the donation that you will be doing this. Alternatively you can pay the skydiving fee yourself or ask your company to cover this for you, and raise the remaining funds (at least £205) through sponsorship and fundraising events.
- All money must be paid to the hospice by the 6 August to ensure you can take part in the skydive.
Am I insured?
- You will automatically be covered by the British Parachute Association, which is a third party insurance for up to £2 million.
- This does not cover personal injury. Should you wish to arrange further insurance please contact Black Knights on 01524 791820 to discuss further.
- Please be aware you have chosen a weather dependant sport and as such you are unable to parachute if the weather is not within the safe limits to skydive. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible, so please ensure you keep us up to date with your current contact number.
- Please be aware that your ‘Jump’ time will allocated when you register on the day, so there is a possibility that you could be there for a number of hours (up to 8 hours maximum).
- Please note, the skydive can be postponed if the weather conditions change after you have registered.
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to cancel this event at any time. In the event of this happening, entry fees and sponsorship will be refunded in full or transferred to rescheduled date.