ELH 10k - terms and conditions
These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry into the East Lancashire Hospice 10k and 2k fun run, you agree to and accept them.
- All participants taking part in the 10k race and 2k fun run do so at their own risk. In no event shall East Lancashire Hospice or Gaskell Motor Bodies be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- By registering for this event you agree that any photographs taken may be used for the purposes of promoting this event, future events and general hospice promotion.
- This off road / trail race is approximately 10km.
Booking process, prices and payment
- The entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This is a sponsored event held to raise much-needed funds for East Lancashire Hospice and as such, every entrant will be expected to raise sponsorship money and you will receive a sponsorship form when registering.
- This event is to raise money for East Lancashire Hospice only, you can not register for this event to raise money for another charity.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money that you raise in relation to the 10k and 2k fun run to pay for your expenses.
- If you have participated in any of the hospice events in previous years and we have not received your sponsorship money, your entry may be declined.
- Participants must sign in at the registration desks from 9am, before the race commences at 11am.
- To register for the 10k you MUST be 16 and over.
- Places are limited and entries are strictly processed in the order we receive them.
- Registration will close online on Monday 7 January 2019 at 5pm. After this date you can register for the 10k race on the day for £20, 2k fun run £3.
- The first 700 10k entrants are guaranteed a medal. After this number, they are subject to availability.
- The registration fee covers all expenses involved in administering your place and is not refundable.
On the day
- Each participant will receive a chip when signing in. Please ensure you return this after the race or you will be charged.
- Please be aware there will be a presentation for the 2k fun run as soon as all participants are back from this race. There will not be a presentation for the 10k and all winners will be contacted and prizes posted out.
East Lancashire Hospice,
Park Lee Road,
Blackburn BB2 3NY
Tel: 01254 287011