Meet Father Christmas, get your Christmas Cards, Christmas gifts, a spot of lunch, a cake to take home and you might even win on the tombola or one of the many fun games!
The ever popular, not to be missed Christmas Fayre will be brimming with present ideas and more! The fayre starts at 11.30am and finishes at 2.30pm.
Come and get all your festive items and help us raise funds to care for our patients!
- Christmas decorations, gift ideas
- Lucky dip
- Henna painting
- Teddy bear gift stall
- Cake and homemade treats stall
- Guess the weight of the cake
- Open the box
- Name the teddy bear
- Live music
- Book stall
- Christmas card stall featuring the John Chapman Collection and more
- Father Christmas in his Grotto
- Pop up cafe!
- You can also sign up for the 2014 Starlight Walk and upcoming events like the Santa Dash.
Could you volunteer to man a stall or do you have suitable items to donate? Call 01254 733412.
See you there!