Memories Walk T&C's
Memories Walk terms and conditions 2018
These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry into the Memories Walk you agree to and accept them.
Booking process, price and payment
- Places are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Any walker under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is registered as a walker. The minimum age to take part in the walk is 6 years old.
- By registering for this event you agree that any photographs taken and may be used for the purposes of promoting this event, future events and general hospice promotion.
- Places are limited and entries are strictly processed in the order we receive them.
- To register, each person must complete the official registration form either online or paper copy and return to us with their payment, (if paying by cheque, please write entrants name on the back of the cheque).
- If entering as part of a team or group, it is recommended that all registration forms are sent together. If a cheque is submitted to cover more than one entry, all the entrants' names must be written on the back of the cheque.
- This is a sponsored event held to raise much-needed funds for East Lancashire Hospice and as such, every entrant will be expected to raise sponsorship money.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money that you raise in relation to the Memories Walk to pay for your expenses.
- If you have participated in any of the hospice events in previous years and we have not received your sponsorship money, your entry may be declined.
- You must register when you arrive to ensure East Lancashire Hospice know you are participating. This is for health and safety reason.
- The Memories Walk is not a race.
- Registration will close on 22 June 2018 at 5pm. After this date you can register on the day at a price of £30 per registrant.
- Please wear your Memories Walk t-shirt at the event and come prepared for any weather eventuality.
Changes to the event
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to alter the start time of the event at any time.
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to cancel this event at any time. In the event of this happening, entry fees and sponsorship will be refunded in full or transferred to rescheduled date.
If you have an questions regarding these T&Cs, please call Leanne Green on 01254 287011 or email email@example.com