Join us for what has been described as ‘One of the worlds most wonderful journeys’ with the Queens official guide, Cedric Robinson
Registration is £5 per adult, £3 per child (8 - 15 years) and £1 per dog. To register as an individual or group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01254 733412.*
- The walk is 8 miles and will take approximately 3 to 4 hours to complete (there will be a tractor and trailer following for anyone who needs it along the way).
- The walk starts at The Promenade, Arnside and finishes at Kents Bank Train Station (please note this may change due to weather conditions)
- You may park at Arnside and return by Train from Grange-Over-Sands back to Arnside. To check local train times visit www.nationalrail.co.uk or ring National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
- It is recommended that old trainers or sandals are worn as you will get wet and muddy along the way. (Dependant on the water level and how tall you are will determine whether you need to paddle or wade thigh deep through the channel of the River Kent at the half way point).
- It is recommended that the walk is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
*If you registered for last year's walk, your registration fee is still valid for this year but you will need to confirm your attendance. If you have not heard from us, please contact Kimberley Hall on the phone number above.