Partial house clearances
The clearance of a house that has been a home to a loved one can be very difficult and we make every effort to provide a service that minimises that stress. Whatever the reason for clearing a property, East Lancashire Hospice can provide a partial house clearing service, the profit from items sold in our shops goes direct to patient care.
Our team will take;
- any items of clothing, curtains, bedding etc. that have been bagged or packed up
- bric-a-brac, house-hold items and toys that have been boxed or packaged up
- working electrical goods that are in a saleable condition
- any furniture that is in a saleable condition and has relevant fire labels attached
- any white goods that are in a saleable condition – these must be disconnected prior to us collecting them
There are some items that we are unable to take for reasons of safety or quality, one of our team will be able to advise you about these. If there are items that you are unable to dispose of we can remove and dispose of them for you but this will incur a disposal fee.
We recognise that sometimes timescales for clearing properties are very short – where possible we will try and accommodate this.
For more details contact Steven on 01254 680520
*please don’t be disappointed if we are unable to accept items our van drivers will make the final decision on any items to be taken