Ribble Valley Pub Walk T&C's
Ribble Valley Pub Walk 2018 terms and conditions
These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry into the Ribble Valley Pub Walk you agree to and accept them.
Booking process, price and payment
- Places are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Ribble Valley Pub Walk is organised by The Rotary Club of Ribblesdale to raise funds via sponsorship and donations for East Lancashire Hospice. The registration fee will be split equally by East Lancashire Hospice and The Rotary Club of Ribblesdale who will distribute to their supporting charities
- The walk is open to everyone.
- Any walker under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is registered as a walker.
- Children aged 18 years and younger may accompany an adult on the walk free of charge. The responsibility for the children will lie solely with the accompanying adult.
- Dogs are welcome to come on the walk but must be kept on leads at all times and owners are responsible for their own dogs.
- By registering for this event you agree that any photographs taken and may be used for the purposes of promoting this event, future events and general hospice promotion.
- Places are limited and entries are strictly processed in the order we receive them.
- To register, each person must complete the official registration form online.
- If entering as part of a team or group, it is recommended that all registration forms are sent together. If a cheque is submitted to cover more than one entry, all the entrants' names must be written on the back of the cheque.
- This is a sponsored event held to raise much-needed funds for East Lancashire Hospice and as such, every entrant will be expected to raise sponsorship money.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money that you raise in relation to the Pub Walk to pay for your expenses.
- If you have participated in any of the hospice events in previous years and we have not received your sponsorship money, your entry may be declined.
- You must register when you arrive to ensure East Lancashire Hospice know you are participating. This is for health and safety reason.
- The Pub Walk is not a race.
- Registration will close on 8 July 2018. After this date you can register on the day at a price of £20 per registrant.
- Please wear your Pub Walk t-shirt at the event and come prepared for any weather eventuality.
- Registration is charged at £10 or £20 after the registration deadline. T-shirts must be picked up from Merton House, East Lancashire Hospice, Park Lee Road, Blackburn, BB2 3NY the week of the event or on the day of at Whalley Village Hall. Everyone MUST have their t-shirt voucher to collect, either on their phone or a printed copy.
- T-shirts are not exchangeable to a different size as they are ordered to the correct number participating.
Changes to the event
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to alter the start time of the event at any time.
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to cancel this event at any time. In the event of this happening, entry fees and sponsorship will be refunded in full or transferred to rescheduled date.
If you have any questions please contact fundraising on 01254 287010 or email email@example.com