There is a choice of three ways this year for you to raise money for East Lancashire Hospice: A 10k walk (6.5miles); a 5k walk and this year, by popular demand, a 5k fun run!
Among the attractions at the event this year ia a barbecue with the burgers supplied by Whittaker's butchers.
An inflatable football game will keep the young and the young at heart entertained - for a small entry fee you could win a prize for scoring the most goals.This has already attracted lots of football crazy youngsters!
The walk is sponsored by Clayton Park Bakery who are going to supply us with some of their delicious cakes which they sell all around the UK.
A fun dog competition will also take place. Prizes to be awarded for:
* Prettiest face
* Waggiest tail
* The dog the judge would most like to take home!
£2 to enter all three categories.
To sign up for the walk or run:
- Register by clicking here (or apply by post) - please note everyone's name during the registration
- Download a sponsorship form or set up an online sponsor page such as Just Giving
- Ask family and friends to sponsor you
- Have a great day at the event!
For more details on this great event (including postal registration) please click here