Staff Nurse Inpatient Unit
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Inpatient Unit
Responsible to: Head of Inpatient Unit
Hours: 25 hours (worked on a rota basis over a 7 days/24 hour service inclusive of days, evenings, weekends, nights and Bank Holidays)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £29,809 (Pro-rata £19,873 for 25 hours inclusive of unsocial hour payments)
Closing Date: 26 May 2017 (or sooner if sufficient suitable applications received)
The post-holder will work as part of our multidisciplinary team, undertaking holistic assessment of patient need, the planning, implementation and evaluation of care to ensure patients and their families/carers receive the highest standards of evidence based care at all times.
Do you want to join our forward thinking, developing team and contribute to providing high quality specialist and supportive palliative care for patients and families of Blackburn, Darwen, Hyndburn and Ribble Valley
- Professional, proactive and driven to deliver excellent standards of care for patients?
- Committed to working within a multi-professional team to deliver high quality palliative and end of life care?
- An excellent communicator, able to promote choice, independence and self-care?
Do you have:
- 1st level registration with the NMC and evidence of professional development
- Experience in the care of adults with life limiting illness, palliative and end of life care needs
- The ability to take responsibility for the care of patients, working with and supporting the development of others including students, support staff and volunteers?
- If you have answered yes to the above please complete an application form available on the website orcontact us to discuss further using the details below
Application forms and Job descriptions are available to download from our website:
www.eastlancshospice.org.uk alternatively these documents can be obtained from the general administration team on: 01254 287016
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT C.V’s