Strictly Learn to Dance T&C's
These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry into Strictly Learn to Dance you agree to and accept them.
- All participants taking part in Strictly Learn to Dance do so at their own risk. In no event shall East Lancashire Hospice or Step In Time - The Performance Academy be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- By registering for this event you agree that any photographs and videos taken and may be used for the purposes of promoting this event, future events and general hospice promotion.
Booking process, prices and payment
- The entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration is charged at £20 per person.
- This is a sponsored event held to raise much-needed funds for East Lancashire Hospice and as such, every entrant will be expected to raise a minimum of £200 sponsorship money.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money that you raise in relation to Strictly Learn to Dance to pay for your expenses.
- If you have participated in any of the hospice events in previous years and we have not received your sponsorship money, your entry may be declined.
- If you are registering as an individual, you will be partnered up with another individual based on height and dance experience.
- The dance classes are based on 1 group lesson per week over 10 weeks. Each couple need to attend these classes unless discussed an alternative with Step In Time - The Performance Academy.
- Lessons will take place every Monday evening from 1 April - 3 June (bank holiday Mondays will be transfered to Thursdays). You will be allocated a class time of - 7pm, 8pm or 9pm.
- Each couple can have extra one to one classes, these are charged at a rate agreed with Step In Time - The Performance Academy. If you cannot attend Monday evenings, a different day can be discussed with the dance school but charges will apply.
- Dancers must source their own dance costumes for the showcase. Please speak to Leanne Green if you have any questions regarding this.
- Dancers must be over the age of 18 to take part in this event.
- If you are unsure if this event is suitable for you, please contact the Hospice prior to booking.
- If necessary you should gain advice from your GP as to whether you are physically prepared to take part.
Changes to the event
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to alter the start time of the event at any time.
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to cancel this event at any time. In the event of this happening, entry fees and sponsorship will be refunded in full or transferred to rescheduled date.
If you have any questions regarding the T&C's please contact Leanne Green - 01254 287011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org