The Ribble Valley Pub Walk 2020
Join us in kick starting summer and register for the Ribble Valley Pub Walk!!
The Ribble Valley Pub Walk is back for 2020 and we want you, your friends, work colleagues and partners to join us on 27th June , organised by the Rotary Club of Ribblesdale
Register today for £20 or £10, starting at Foxfields Country Hotel Whalley from 10am with the walk setting off at 11am.
Well behaved dogs are welcome on the walk, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
*****Route to be confirmed *****
We are giving you two options to register:
- Register with a donation (no sponsorship to raise)
- Register and raise sponsorship (a sponsor form will be sent you)
We thank you for supporting East Lancashire Hospice and would like to keep you updated with news and events. Your details will NOT be passed onto a third party, other than those providing a service to East Lancashire Hospice such as printing and distribution of hospice communications. In these instances, the third parties are contracted to only use the information provided by the hospice in relation to the provision of our services. We never buy or sell data.
You can opt out of receiving this by post at any time by calling the fundraising department on 01254 287014 or email your name and address to email@example.com with ‘Remove from mailing’ in the subject line.
You information for this event will be sent to you by email. Please state yes or no on the drop-down box to state whether you are happy for us to contact you by e-mail regarding future news and events.
These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry into the Ribble Valley Pub Walk you agree to and accept them.
- All participants taking part in the Pub Walk do so at their own risk. In no event shall East Lancashire Hospice or The Rotary Club of Ribblesdale be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- By registering for this event you agree that any photographs taken and may be used for the purposes of promoting this event, future events and general hospice promotion.
Booking process, prices and payment
- The entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration is charged at £10 per person and t-shirts must be picked up from Merton House, East Lancashire Hospice, Park Lee Road, Blackburn, BB2 3NY the week of or on the day of the event at the venue. Everyone MUST have their t-shirt voucher to collect.
- This year we are giving you two ways to raise money for East Lancashire Hospice. If you would like to register without sponsorship the donation MUST be made.
- Registering and raising sponsorship - you will receive your sponsorship form via email.
- T-shirts are not exchangeable to a different size as they are ordered to the correct number participating.
- This is a sponsored event held to raise much-needed funds for East Lancashire Hospice and as such, every entrant will be expected to raise sponsorship money or made a donation at point of registering.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money that you raise in relation to the Pub Walk to pay for your expenses.
- If you have participated in any of the hospice events in previous years and we have not received your sponsorship money, your entry may be declined
- All participants must sign in at the registration desks before setting off on the walk.
- Online registration will close on Tuesday 18 June at 10am.
- You MUST wear your t-shirt along the route for the marshals to identify you are taking part in the event.
- You must register when you arrive to ensure East Lancashire Hospice know you are participating. This is for health and safety reasons.
- Children aged under 16 are welcome but must be accompanied by a registered person of 18 years of age or older. All minors must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their safety throughout the event.
- Well behaved dogs can take part in the walk but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- If you are unsure if this event is suitable for you, please contact the Hospice prior to booking.
- If necessary you should gain advice from your GP as to whether you are physically prepared to undertake the challenge.
- Please wear your Pub Walk t-shirt at the event and come prepared for any weather eventuality.
- Please ensure you are wearing suitable and comfy footwear for the walk. It is off road and road.
Changes to the event
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to alter the start time of the event at any time.
- East Lancashire Hospice reserve the right to cancel this event at any time. In the event of this happening, entry fees and sponsorship will be refunded in full or transferred to rescheduled date.
If you have any questions regarding the T&C's please contact fundraising - 01254 287011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org