Associate Clinical Nurse Specialist
Job Title: Associate Clinical Nurse Specialist
Responsible to: Head of Community
Hours: Negotiable; Minimum 22.5 hours (worked on a rota basis over 7 days)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £35,906 (full time salary) Pro-rata for part-time hours
Closing Date: 06 July 2017 (or sooner if sufficient suitable applications received)
Job summary: You will play a key role in providing specialist advice, information and support for people with life limiting illness and their families.
- Are you passionate about making a real difference for individuals approaching end of life?
- Do you have advanced communication and holistic/advanced assessment skills?
- Are you keen to develop your assessment and clinical decision making skills?
- Are you committed to working collaboratively and flexibly as part of our multidisciplinary team and with community teams, GPs and other partners to meet the needs of patients and families?
- Are you able to work innovatively and flexibly to promote choice, independence and a feeling of health and well-being?
- Car driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes essential.
In return you will be part of our thriving hospice team with an excellent working environment, access to structured education and development opportunities and medical support as part of our skill mixed team. Transfer of NHS pension benefits included for those who have contributed to the pension scheme in the last 12 month.
Interested? Then contact us directly to discuss this opportunity further and how you can work with us to support those within our communities who have a life limiting illness including disadvantaged and seldom heard groups. All enquiries and any further information regarding the above can be obtained from the recruiting manager Janet Hall Email Janet.Hall2@eastlancshospice.org.uk, telephone 01254 287028.
Alternatively these documents can be obtained from the general administration team on 01254 287016.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs