Volunteers provide meaningful support and are a vital and valued part of the hospice. Many volunteers give regular hours each week while some help now and again. Download a volunteer application form or take a look at the roles available now below. More info and FAQs about volunteering.
- Family Support Service Volunteer Counsellor
- Art and Craft Support in Creative and Support Therapy
- Community Services (Befriending)Volunteer
- Hospice Shop Volunteer
- Volunteer patient driver
- Volunteer Bag Packer / Bucket Collector
- Inpatient Clinical Volunteer