Volunteers provide meaningful support and are a vital and valued part of the hospice. Many volunteers give regular hours each week while some help now and again. Download a volunteer application form or take a look at the roles available now below. More info and FAQs about volunteering.
- Inpatient Clinical Volunteer
- Volunteer Clerical Support – Community Team
- Volunteer Van Driver
- General Maintenance Volunteer
- Community Services Volunteer
- Volunteer patient driver
- General Grounds and Garden Maintenance Volunteer
- Hospice Shop Volunteer
- Volunteer bag packer / bucket collector
- Ever wondered what it's like to work or volunteer at the hospice? Click here for our 'Day in the Life' section.