We offer more than just specialist care, supportive care and end of life care for patients and their families both in the hospice and in their own homes.
- We have a 10-bed inpatient facility which provides symptom control and end of life care.
- Click here for more information about our Creative and Supportive Therapies and the activities that are offered.
- Our Hospice At Home service takes the hospice to patients that wish to be cared for at home.
- Clinical Nurse Specialists provide ongoing support for patients in their own homes.
- Click here to find out more about the bereavement support services we offer.
- Click here to find out more about our education and learning.
- If you have any questions about any of our services, please fill in our enquiry form and a member of staff from the relevant department will be in touch with you.
- Click here to read about the Liverpool Care Pathway (LCP)