We are happy to take our services to locations that best support patients/carers/clients
Hospice at Home - for patients and their carers who want to stay at home. Support delivered by healthcare assistants with training in palliative care.
How to refer:
- Review your patient
- Decide that Hospice at Home service is appropriate - if you're not sure, please phone Hospice at Home coordinator to discuss on 01254 287023
- Check patient & carer agree
- Complete referral form
- Complete a Information to support provision of Hospice at Home services
- Fax completed forms to 01254 665000
- Hospice at Home coordinator will contact you to discuss needs and arrange days/times
- You or Hospice at Home coordinator will inform patient
For patients and their carers who want to stay at home. Support delivered by palliative care clinical nurse specialist team - Please download the additional form - Download a Palliative Care Clinical referral form.
Clinical Nurse Specialist - for specialist assessment, advice on symptom management and emotional support, for patients with advancing disease who are too ill to come to the hospice. (Patients in Hyndburn & Ribble Valley are supported at home by the CNS Team employed by the Community Division of East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust).
Please download additional form
Physiotherapy Assessment - home visits for patients needing assessment in their own homes
Bereavement Care - support for self-referred clients delivered outside of the hospice by arrangement