East Lancashire Hospice has four charity shops:
- 7 Moor Lane, Clitheroe, BB7 1BE Tel: (01200) 428798
- 41 Queen Street, Great Harwood, Blackburn, BB6 7QP (01254) 829777
- 2-6 Bridge Street, Darwen, BB3 2AA (01254) 776911
- Daisy's for East Lancashire Hospice, 781 Whalley New Road, Brownhill, Blackburn, BB1 9BE (01254) 491261
- Unit 2, Brunswick St, Blackburn, BB2 1NR (01254) 680 520
Our hospice shops are modern, bright and have built up a loyal following as well as attracting new customers in search of a bargain
Our shops are always in need of good quality donations of men’s, ladies and children’s clothing, shoes and handbags as well as bric-a-brac, household goods and toys. Where possible we generate additional income from recycling.
The success of our shops is largely due to the volunteers who help to run them – each shop has a team of approximately 20 volunteers who ensure that donations are sorted, priced and display as well as serving customers.
We are always looking for new people to join our shop teams. For more details, please click here to go to our volunteer vacancies page.
Please come and pay us a visit, grab a bargain and support your local hospice.
To view a copy of our Covid Risk Assessement please click here