Hospice lottery winners' gallery
- Jill Woodruff used her win to treat her daughter to the holiday of a lifetime in New York!
- Nurse Lucy Murtagh was seeing double with her second big win in 8 months!
- Charles Leighton won a whopping £7250 and made a donation back to the hospice as well as treating himself to a new overcoat!
- John Mercer of Great Harwood was overjoyed to win £9,000. The hospice rollover had been growing for 36 weeks before Mr Mercer's lucky number came up and he won the massive sum.
- A couple from Clitheroe saw their big win as a turning point for the better and planned to enjoy a holiday and new garden with their winnings.
- The first Rollover Winner £3,250 Catherine Gaskell of Accrington didn't expect a phone call from lottery coordinator Gill on the day of the draw. The call made her £3,250 better off!
To be in with a chance of wining big you can sign up for the hospice lottery online.