We are keen to share our expertise with all those involved in supporting people with a life limiting illness and their families.
We do this through offering a wide range of education opportunities open to: General Public, Volunteers, Health Care Assistants, Domiciliary Care Providers, Allied Health professionals. Nursing Staff and Medical staff.
Our education opportunities aim to:
- Support professionals to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence to enable them to deliver high quality, cost effective services
- Reduce fear, anxiety and distress regarding life limiting illnesses, death and bereavement across the communities we serve
- Equip our community to provide support for those with a life limiting illness and their families and those who are bereaved
Learning Placements - please note we are unable to offer learning placements unless organised via Universities or College tutors with the hospice though partnership working.
for learning placement enquiries, please make contact using the following email addresses according to the area you are interested in.
- Income Generation and General Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cliical Enquiries - email@example.com
Bespoke Education If you have a particular education requirement that you believe we can help with, we may be able to provide this on a bespoke basis.
For these enquiries please contact our Clinical Administration Team on 01254 2965863 or email