Volunteer/Work for us
All applicants should complete the hospice application form available to download on this website or send your CV direct to our recruitment team. Alternatively, word versions or paper copy versions are available by request from recrutiment - Get in touch
Top Tip for applications- Look at the Job description and specification, consider how you meet these through your past studies, volunteering, experiences or employment. Use the supporting information section to show us how you meet the person specification criteria giving examples.
Current staff vacancies:
- Therapy Assistant - Creative and Support Therapies
- Complementary Therapist
- Quality and Governance Lead
- Clinical Lead/Ward Manager Inpatient Unit
- Health Care Assistant - Hospice at Home
- Health Care Assistant - Hospice at Home (Nights)
- Individual Giving Fundraiser
- Supportive Care Coordinator
Current volunteer vacancies:
We currently have the following volunteer vancancies available.
Could you consider becoming a volunteer? Take a look at our volunteer application form. Fill this in if you're looking for a permanent volunteer position or would like to help now and again at our many events.
If you would like to sign up for our RSS feed, where you get updated on new pages when they are added, click here and subscribe to our feed.