Income Generation Support
Role: Income Generation Support
Location: East Lancashire Hospice, Merton House
Accountable to: Fundraising and Lottery Team Leader
Under supervision and direction of the Income Generation team, you will help support with general administration duties. These will include; banking, counting, scanning and other admin duties.
When we need you to be available:
You will be asked to come in one morning or afternoon a week. The day can be discussed upon application that best suits yourself and the team.
Skills, knowledge, abilities and qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Computer and database skills (although training will be carried out)
- To interact as part of a team
- Undertake training and development applicable to the role
- Be friendly, respectful and courteous to supporters, staff, and other volunteers at all times
- To ensure the information that you have access to as part of your role is kept secure and confidential
- Work at all times to safeguard the rights of individuals promoting their wellbeing and protecting those at risk from harm by advising staff of any concerns
Equality and Diversity
We support an inclusive and holistic working environment and aim to empower our people to bring their authentic self to work. We are committed to this and so encourage applications from all individuals with the required skills for the role inclusive of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, caste, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, socio-economic background, trade union membership status, marriage, and civil partnerships. ELH is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and volunteers.
Review of this description:
This role description is intended as an outline of general areas of activities and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the hospice.
If you would like to apply, please download, complete and return an Application Form here. Alternatively should you wish to speak to someone for more information, please call recruitment team on (01254) 965833.