Salary: £26,000 - £40,000 p/a
Bonus scheme, Pension, Expenses, 31 days paid holiday, full time and part time opportunities
- Living in or within travelling distance of the BB postcode area?
- An effective, persuasive, and engaging communicator able to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation?
- A car driver with a full driving licence and your own vehicle? (Not essential if working door to door)
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, a high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic? Someone who wants to put their life skills to good use by helping others.
Engage & Connect is a professional Fundraising Agency, a member of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising, recognised by the Fundraising Regulator, focussed on working with Charities across the UK employing Fundraisers who recruit long term supporters.
We are seeking a number of people to work on either a full or part time basis recruiting supporters to the East Lancashire Hospice by way of monthly direct debit donations.
Working in places such as shops, garden centres, town centres, at hospice events, or visiting people at home, you will become a passionate representative of the hospice and gain immense satisfaction from the benefits your hard work produces for them, their patients, and their families.
Previous experience is not essential as training will be provided, you will become a passionate advocate for charity, enjoy engaging with people from all walks of life, be resilient and determined to succeed.
- Employed & salaried role, not self-employed
- Guaranteed 40-hour week if working full time
- Weekly paybasic salary & uncapped bonus schemeup to £100 / week contribution to travel expenses
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holiday days
- Holiday pay based on average earningsall pro-rata if working part time
- Uniform, equipment, tablet and point of sale material provided.
What happens next?
If you are excited about the opportunity to join this growing Fundraising Agency as a Fundraiser and to support the East Lancashire Hospice, then we would love to hear from you.