Please note we do not accept CV applications- all applicants should complete the Hospice application form available to down load on this website. Alternatively word version or paper copy versions are available by request from General Administration General.Administration@eastlancshospice.org.uk
Top Tip for applications- Look at the Job description and specification, consider how you meet these through your past studies, volunteering, experiences or employment. Use the supporting information section to show us how you meet the person specification criteria giving examples.
Current job vacancies:
- Inpatient clinical volunteer
- Volunteer Clerical Support – Community Team
- Catering Support Volunteer
- Volunteer Van Driver
- Reception Volunteer - Bank
- General Maintenance Volunteer
- Community Services Volunteer
- Art and Craft Support in Creative and Support Therapies
- Baking Support in Creative and Support Therapies
- Inpatient Clinical Volunteer
- Volunteer patient driver
- Volunteer Catering Assistant
- Administrative Volunteer for Clinical Areas
- Hospice Shop Volunteer
- General Grounds and Garden Maintenance Volunteer
Could you consider becoming a volunteer? Take a look at our volunteer application form. Fill this in if you're looking for a permanent volunteer position or would like to help now and again at our many events.
If you would like to sign up for our RSS feed, where you get updated on new pages when they are added, click here and subscribe to our feed.