Please note we do not accept CV applications- all applicants should complete the hospice application form available to down load on this website. Alternatively word version or paper copy versions are available by request from General Administration
Top Tip for applications- Look at the Job description and specification, consider how you meet these through your past studies, volunteering, experiences or employment. Use the supporting information section to show us how you meet the person specification criteria giving examples.
Current job vacancies:
- Inpatient Clinical Volunteer
- Volunteer Clerical Supporter – Creative and Support Therapy
- Volunteer Clerical Support – Community Team
- Volunteer Van Driver
- General Maintenance Volunteer
- Community Services Volunteer
- Volunteer patient driver
- Hospice Shop Volunteer
- General Grounds and Garden Maintenance Volunteer
- Bag Packing / Bucket collector
Could you consider becoming a volunteer? Take a look at our volunteer application form. Fill this in if you're looking for a permanent volunteer position or would like to help now and again at our many events.
If you would like to sign up for our RSS feed, where you get updated on new pages when they are added, click here and subscribe to our feed.