Please note we do not accept CV applications- all applicants should complete the hospice application form available to down load on this website. Alternatively word version or paper copy versions are available by request from General Administration
Top Tip for applications- Look at the Job description and specification, consider how you meet these through your past studies, volunteering, experiences or employment. Use the supporting information section to show us how you meet the person specification criteria giving examples.
Current job vacancies:
- Hospice Palliative Care Clinical Nurse Specialist - Team Leader
- Health Care Assistant – Supportive Palliative Care (Hospice at Home)
- Family Support Service Volunteer Counsellor
- Volunteer Art & Craft Support in Creative and Support Therapy
- Volunteer Clerical Supporter Support & Wellbeing
- Volunteer Van Driver
- General Maintenance Volunteer
- Garden and Grounds Maintenance Volunteer
- Community Services (Befriending)Volunteer
- Volunteer Catering Assistant
- Volunteer patient driver
- Housekeeper Volunteer
- Hospice Shop Volunteer
- Bag Packing / Bucket collector
Could you consider becoming a volunteer? Take a look at our volunteer application form. Fill this in if you're looking for a permanent volunteer position or would like to help now and again at our many events.
If you would like to sign up for our RSS feed, where you get updated on new pages when they are added, click here and subscribe to our feed.