Please note we do not accept CV applications- all applicants should complete the hospice application form available to download on this website. Alternatively, word version or paper copy versions are available by request from General Administration.
Top Tip for applications- Look at the Job description and specification, consider how you meet these through your past studies, volunteering, experiences or employment. Use the supporting information section to show us how you meet the person specification criteria giving examples.
Current job vacancies:
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Retail Support Supervisor
- Marketing and Communications Lead
- Support & Wellbeing Programme Coordinator
- Head Chef
- Activity Programme Supporter
- Family Support Service Volunteer Counsellor
- Patient Driver
- Community Services (Befriending) Volunteer
- Volunteer Receptionist - Inpatient Unit
- Inpatient Clinical Volunteer
- Volunteer Bag Packer / Bucket Collector
- Hospice Shop Volunteer
- Garden and Grounds Maintenance
- Quality & Compliance Administration Volunteer
Could you consider becoming a volunteer? Take a look at our volunteer application form. Fill this in if you're looking for a permanent volunteer position or would like to help now and again at our many events.
If you would like to sign up for our RSS feed, where you get updated on new pages when they are added, click here and subscribe to our feed.