Legacy campaign launches
Our new Legacy of Love campaign which will encourage people to leave a legacy gift to the hospice in their Will has launched today. Patients Iain Moore, Jackie Rigby and Ian Edge star on posters and leaflets which can be seen around East Lancashire from today as part of the 2 week campaign to get people thinking about helping their local hospice after they've gone.
You can also call 01254 287010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Your response will remain completely confidential.
Online adverts will feature on the Lancashire Telegraph website, 10,000 homes in the Ribble Valley will get a leaflet, as well as radio adverts on The Bee and huge posters have been installed on bus shelters throughout the area as well as press stories in the Lancashire Telegraph.
Keep a look out for the bus shelter posters which will be in the following locations:
- Preston New Rd (adjacent to Billinge End Rd), Blackburn
- BP Garage, Chatburn Rd, Clitheroe
- Higher Eanam, Blackburn
- Union Rd (opposite library), Oswaldtwistle
- Bolton Road (opposite The Raj), Blackburn
- Opposite Morrisons, Great Harwood
- Burnley Road, Blackburn
- Bolton Road, Darwen Vale School
- Accrington Road, Intack
- Grimshaw Park (opposite petrol station), Blackburn (nearest to the hospice)
- Abbey Street, Accrington
- Blackburn Road, Darwen Vale School
- Queen Street (opposite Tesco) Great Harwood
- Preston Old Road (adjacent to Witton Park), Blackburn
- Bolton Road, Grimshaw Street, Outside Darwen Furniture & Gift Tea Room, Darwen
- Burnley Road, Accrington
- Yew Tree Drive, Blackburn
- Blackburn Road, Duckworth Street (Opposite British Queen Pub), Darwen