Company Lottery Membership Scheme
East Lancashire Hospice & You – Good Company!
East Lancashire Hospice are constantly striving to develop company support and build sustainable relationships with both existing and new businesses within the East Lancs business community. In order to develop company partnerships we have launched a simple but exciting Company Lottery Membership initiative.
Companies and charities are closer than ever before. Charity sponsorship and corporate charitable donations are increasing as Corporate Social Responsibility increases. Company fundraising is a team effort, the company and East Lancashire Hospice working in perfect harmony.
Consider becoming a Company Lottery Member of East Lancashire Hospice. It can bring genuine and lasting benefits to your company; from public perception to employee motivation to free marketing and PR by association with our Hospice.
About East Lancashire Hospice
The East Lancashire Hospice first opened its doors in 1984 and since then from our Blackburn base we have continued to provide a service to local people coping with a life limiting illness who live in Blackburn, Darwen, Hyndburn and the Ribble Valley.
The Hospice provides inpatient facilities and we have 10 in-patient beds with our own nursing team and clinical staff. Support is also offered to the families.
We also offer rehabilitation and community services as well as complimentary therapy services.
In April 2003 we launched the East Lancashire Hospice lottery to give us a steady source of fundraising income. Since then our lottery members have helped raise over £1.7 million pounds!. It has become an integral part of the £2.8m in funds needed annually to maintain our care services and our local community have helped our lottery to succeed.
Company Lottery Membership
Company support is much valued by East Lancashire Hospice and presently makes up only a very small percentage of total charitable contributions currently received. Support a great local cause and provide us with a steady income and vital lifeline so that we can continue to provide vital care.
Choose from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond membership of our Hospice lottery.
We can register an individual or the company/organisation as a new Hospice lottery member.
- Bronze account - 1 lottery entry per week. Cost £52 per annum
- Silver account - 3 lottery entries per week. Cost £156 per annum
- Gold account - 5 entries per week. Cost £260 per annum
- Platinum account - 10 entries per week. Cost £520 per annum
- Diamond account - our highest Company Lottery Membership for the maximum 20 entries per week. Cost £1040 per annum
Benefits For You As A Company Lottery Member
With any of our company lottery accounts here is what you will get:
- As a member your company will be included on the Company Lottery Member section of our website
- A framed certificate stating your Company Lottery Membership
- You’ll be given opportunities to promote your company or product in our regular newsletters and we’ll also feature how businesses have supported us thus providing advertising for you
- An annual management report summarising the amount you have contributed to East Lancs Hospice via your Company Lottery Membership
- Priority notice, special invitations & sponsorship opportunities for our fundraising events
- Access to our fundraising team who can offer first hand advice or help you organise your own company fundraising events
- An open invite to come and visit East Lancs Hospice at any time
- A chance to win one of the prizes from our weekly £1500 prize fund which your company can put toward staff events or any other use of your choice including donating it back
- You will be actively helping to raise the profile of East Lancashire Hospice
To know more please contact Garry in our lottery team:
Tel: 01254 733416